The following initiatives will be undertaken;
1) Support and monitor the implementation of NRM Manifesto on Education
2) Set up a sustainable education support fund (ESF) for venerable students
3) Disability support Centre to support people with disabilities
4) Skilling Centre to support the skilling of the youth and women
5) Set up Ibanda teachers appreciation day to recognize and thank them for their contribution to Ibanda District
6) Lobby Government and other partners to support students with sanitary amenities
7) Promote education policies that focus on education governance and financing, human resource management, teaching, primary and secondary school management and supervision, technical/ Vocational and university education.
8) Promote continuous professional development/training of teachers and eLearning in schools.
9) Facilitate the provision of revision materials for PLE, UCE and UACE candidates of Ibanda District